Saturday, August 13, 2011

Painting. Does a body good.

To paint or not to paint?

We are moving into our new home in seven days!! I’m so excited! I know it will be difficult (moving again in Memphis heat) and will be followed up by days of unpacking… but we’ll have our own home!

Which has me thinking… should I try to paint? Sure, I’d really like to but the reality is I have a newborn and won’t be able to paint without some help. If anyone would like to help – lemme know! If anything I’d like to paint accent walls at the least. This will allow us some color without taking up too much time.

I have to run these colors by Michael but here are some wall paint colors I’m liking right now…

1) master/living room wall color?

2) Dining room wall color?

3) Living room/master bedroom wall color?

4) (yellow) Bria's room wall color?

5) Living/master wall color?

6) Bria's room wall color?

7) Bria's room?

8) Living/master?

9) Bria's room?

10) Bria's room wall color?

No comments:

Post a Comment