Thursday, February 2, 2012

Food bloggers must be mutant humans with three arms (one of which is extra long), and two heads. Yet, I want to be like them. I WANT to blog my food recipes but I can’t, for the life of me, figure out how to take pictures while I’m cooking. How do they do it?! Do they have sous chefs? Do they have photo assistants? All I know is my DSLR is heavy and I can’t hold it, let alone take a picture, with my left hand (hell, my left hand isn’t good for much on it’s own so I can’t trust it to cook/mix/stir/spoon/roll anything I’m cooking either). Realistically, these food bloggers probably have a tripod and a wireless remote; both of which I do not own. So the best I can do is take blurry, low lit pictures with my iPhone – how lame, right? But then again, when I think about food blogging I think about all the specific MEASUREMENTS are involved. You know… I’m not one for measuring (unless I’m baking, of course). That takes too much time. If I have an ingredient list I kinda just wing it. Typing out an ingredient list doesn’t work for some people. Maybe I shouldn’t even try to food blog. Maybe I should keep my yummies (and B’s homemade yummies) to myself? Or I will just post finished-product photos. Salavate over this and wonder how I made it! Bwahahaa!

Bruschetta on a Stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment