Saturday, February 11, 2012

Follow Me on Pinterest

Pinterest Weekend

I HEART...
(All things that I love)

What a great idea. M and I hadn't gone on too many trips pre-baby but I would like to start this tradition with B.


FOR MY B
(All things for Bria)

I think I'd like to try this with B within the next few months; once she starts to sit on her own, and then stand on her own. I remember loving the ball pits at Chuck E Cheeses, so why not make our own [more sanitary] ball pit at home??


DREAM HOME
(All things related to my imaginary dream home. Michael and I love the classic, rustic, repurposed, and slightly eclectic look.)

A warm room, right outside of the shower, with a warming light, towels, heated floors, etc. This would totally be on my wish list if I were to have one related to a dream home.


MR. & MRS.
(All things related to Michael and I)

"They actually tied a knot. They tied a fisherman's knot and it's the strongest knot. The rope will break before the knot becomes undone and the knot only gets tighter with pressure". I love this idea.


HOLIDAY.
(All things for the holidays. thanksgiving to Easter. Halloween and Christmas. I love 'em all!)

What an easy costume! I'd love to make this for B just so she can use it during playtime.



CREATE.
(This pin board has to be my largest to date. I scrolled all the way to the bottom to grab something fresh and found this one.)

What a great way to encourage knowledge. I hope M and I are blessed enough to have another baby or two, down the road. When they are all older I'd love to have this in a hallway. No points calculated, just the challenge.


DECORATE.
(All things decorate.)

Such a small detail, but it packs a big punch. Love this idea!


PROBLEMS SOLVED.
(Creative and clever ideas to make my life easier.)

I really need to do this: add velcro to kitchen towels. No more sliding onto the floor!


EAT.
(All things digestive. If I had the chance to live a double life I wouldn't do illegal or immoral things. No, with no holes barred I would go to culinary school, move to Italy or France and chase after the culinary dream.)

Who doesn't love bacon? Try baking them in the oven, covered with foil -- no grease splattering! And easy clean up if foil is used. 


QUOTE.
(All things worth remembering. I reference this page a lot.)

Isn't this awesome?! Need to remember this. 


PHOTOGRAPHY.
(All things pertaining to photography.)

I need to make this, if photography is still in my future...


PLACES.
(All over. every place. every where. This world is amazing.)

Borneo Rainforest Canopy Walkway. AMAZING and I want to walk it!



FITNESS.
(All about getting in shape and staying in shape, the right way and for the right reasons.)



ANIMALS.
(All animals. they are all beautiful. But you'll see a lot of elephants on this pin board -- they're my fav)

Stunning.


FUNNY.
(Because you gotta laugh.)

True!!


CAN'T BE CATEGORIZED.
(A place for all the weird and random stuff.)


No comments:

Post a Comment