Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm proud to announce I am officially Facebook-less!

Last Monday I decided to turn the daggum website off. And it has been very enlightening. That's not to say I have spent dramatically less time on the computer (ahem -- two blogs in one day?!), but I really don't see a downfall to having one less website consume my life.

When you're trying to be a deliberate mother, cutting out the fluff can truly help to clarify your time.

Also, it was brought to my attention that my sweet husband and I have only had two dates since Bria was born in July. Let me break that down for you: TWO dates in SEVEN MONTHS.

This must be changed.

If finances allow, I hope to enact a bi-weekly date schedule. I miss my hubsand (fyi, that was on purpose).

Texas de Brazil for Valentine's Day, 2011.

Handsome.



He cracks me up!


Music Fest 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment