Thursday, January 26, 2012

I’m the proud owner of MOM HAIR!





The cut might make me look young, yes.
I might be considered the dreaded ‘cute’, yes.
But daggum it! I love my hair! I feel like the real-me is finally here and amongst the living. When I walked away from the salon that day I actually felt normal. It’s amazing what a haircut can do for a girl’s self esteem.

It only takes 5-10 minutes to straighten and style every day. I can still incorporate braids and simple up-do’s. It’s easy, out of my face, and actually DONE everyday instead of in a frizzy pony.

For all of those moms out there wondering whether or not they should cut or not.

DO IT.

For folks in the Memphis area, check out Belle Ame, where I got my hair cut. Ask for Catherine! She’s the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment