Saturday, January 7, 2012

Weekends are for rest.
Unless you have a baby. In 5.5 months I have had zero days of rest. But I had 5.5 months of overwhelming joy. I don't know if I ever really understood happiness and the meaning of being joyful until Bria was born. It's amazing.

But, in an effort to achieve rest, today I will start my weekend Pinterest Blogs. Instead of writing I will just take one pin from each of my pinterest boards and re-pin them here.

I HEART...
(All things that I love)

Blazers!! They are my favorite piece of clothing this year.



FOR MY B
(All things for Bria)

Can't wait til she's old enough to safely sit in the tub on her own. I'll blow her mind with this idea!


DREAM HOME
(All things related to my imaginary dream home. Michael and I love the classic, rustic, repurposed, and slightly eclectic look.)

I would love to do this on an outside wall...
Moss graffiti: put in blender - one can Cheap beer, Few handfuls moss, one teaspoon sugar. Paint on wall and mist daily until it grows.


MR. & MRS.
(All things related to Michael and me)

I guess I gotta do this before Bria learns to read. ;) Gatta keep married life fun/exciting/crazy

Source: zimbio.com via Marie on Pinterest



HOLIDAY.
(All things for the holidays. thanksgiving to Easter. Halloween and Christmas. I love 'em all!)

April fool's is on its way! I have some good ideas from the below pin. Beware!
http://texasmonkey.blogspot.com/2010/03/april-fools-pranks-and-fun.html



CREATE.
(This pin board has to be my largest to date. I scrolled all the way to the bottom to grab something fresh and found this one.)

I LOVE mason jars! sometime this winter I hope to make the mason jar pin cushion, as my first sewing-related craft of 2012 (with, hopefully, many more to follow).


DECORATE.
(All things decorate.)

I love the idea of a shelf above the washer/dryer! The colors of this laundry room turns me on too.

Source: houzz.com via Marie on Pinterest



PROBLEMS SOLVED.
(Creative and clever ideas to make my life easier.)

I like this because I like organization (although you wouldn't know it looking at M's and my bedroom) and this makes me wanna raid office depot and begin my home organization project ASAP. Nothing would make me happier than having a space for everything and time to put things where they belong (plus time for everything else in a mom's life.)


EAT.
(All things digestive. If I had the chance to live a double life I wouldn't do illegal or immoral things. No, with no holds barred I would go to culinary school, move to Italy or France and chase after the culinary dream.)

I've made these so I can testify that they are the bomb diggity. Paired with spaghetti sauce dip, you've got yourself a plate of relish.


QUOTE.
(All things worth remembering. I reference this page a lot.)

I try to do this, daily.


PHOTOGRAPHY.
(All things pertaining to photography.)

another double life I would lead (or at this point, triple life) would be as a starving artist. And more specifically, a photographer. if I ever get back into wedding photography I would love to provide my brides with this keepsake (and it would be cute to use in dress photos):

Source: etsy.com via Marie on Pinterest



PLACES.
(All over. every place. every where. This world is amazing.)



FITNESS.
(All about getting in shape and staying in shape, the right way and for the right reasons.)

perspective. Sucks cause I love me some m&m's, straight outta the freezer. :(


ANIMALS.
(All animals. they are all beautiful. But you'll see a lot of elephants on this pin board -- they're my fav)

Elephabts are beautiful as is but this "make up" is even more so, especially because I know the meaning behind the art is important to those who believe in it.


FUNNY.
(Because you gotta laugh.)

Source: ifunny.mobi via Marie on Pinterest



CAN'T BE CATEGORIZED.
(A place for all the weird and random stuff.)

Source: tumblr.com via Marie on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment