Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pregnancy Survey

How Far Along: 32 weeks/3 days

Size of Baby: 3.25 lbs – about a foot long (about as big as a squash)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Who decided to put “loss” on this survey? (I'm too embarressed to put my weight gain......)

Complaints: Sleepiness, heartburn. Small nothings in the grand scheme of things.

Girl, Boy, Team Green: Girl!

Cravings: Currently = Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches. Due to the weight gain I'm swearing off pb&j though. I'm satisfying my food cravings with pictures of foods... and of delicious smells.

Picture of food #1.

Picture of food #2.

Picture of food #3.


Stretchmarks?: None so far – thanks to cocoa butter lotion.

What are you looking forward to this week?: It was the doctor’s appointment but now that that’s passed I’m looking forward to the weekend. Weekend=sleep.

What's on the top of your To-Do List?: Thank you cards (we ordered them and they finally came in)!

Have you packed your hospital bag yet?  If not, when?:  Yes I have, but it’s a work in progress. I feel like I will need more than what I have currently packed.

No comments:

Post a Comment